Sundance Taekwon-Do is proud to present a very special seminar with multiple time world champion Mr. Carl van Roon to be held in the beautiful Okanagan Valley on March 17 & 18, 2018. The cost will be $90 for one day of training for blue belts and up, or $140 for two days of training for black belts.
For full information please visit http://www.sundancemartialarts.com/seminar-with-carl-van-roon
Carl Van Roon
- 23 yrs Martial Arts Experience;
- 11 x World Champion & International Coach;
- Masters Degree in Sport and Exercise Science from the University of Auckland – Specialising in Mindset Coaching.
- Grand Champion (Best Overall Competitor) of 2 consecutive ITF World Championships 2009 & 2011;
- ITF World Champion in -80kg free-sparring 2011;
- ISKA Sport Karate World ‘Gold Cup’ Champion 2010 & 2016;
- ITF World Champion in special technique 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011;
- ITF World Champion in Prearranged (traditional) Sparring 2013, 2015, 2017;
- ITF World Cup Champion in Prearranged (traditional) Sparring;
- 2012 All Japan Seishinkan Karate Champion;
- 2007 Former Captain of the NZ National WAKO Kickboxing team.
Only 50 Spots are available. Please register as soon as possible. Registration is only confirmed with payment in full.