Provincial Championships 2020 (Burnaby, BC)
Dear Masters and Instructors,
All Colour Belt and Black Belt members/students of the ITF of B.C. are invited to participate in the 2020 ITF of B.C. Taekwon-Do Provincial Championships in City of Burnaby, British Columbia. The Championships will be held on May 9, 2020 at the Moscrop Secondary Gymnasium in Burnaby, home of the Panthers! Registration opens on March 1 and ends on April 5, 2020. For full information and on-line registration, please direct your competitors to the web page at:www.itfofbc.com or dsataekwondo.com. It is our goal to provide an amazing and memorable experience for all participants and their supporters. This will be a well organized event with an excellent level of competition and sportsmanship, demonstrating the true spirit of the original ITF Taekwon-Do.
Saturday, May 9, 2020.
8:30am – 5:00pm.
Moscrop Secondary School Gymnasium
4433 Moscrop Street,
- Special Needs Competitors have three events to compete on: Adaptive Patterns, Partner Sparring (with a coach) and Overhead Kick
- Prearranged Sparring and Team Patterns are open to all Black Belts and now for Coloured Belts Green Belt and Up (minimum of 3 members).
- Powerbreaking is open to all Black Belts 14 and Up while Specialty breaking is open to all Black belts 12 and up.
- Team Sparring is open to all Black Belts with a minimum of 3 in a group
- Team Patterns for mixed coloured belts (green and up) and mixed Black Belts (minimum of 3 in a group)
- All competitors, upon end of registration, will be provided with the ring location and estimated time schedule for their events
- All participants will register and make payment directly on-line via the Internet.
Registration will be online, and links will be posted here when available.